The best way to contact us
Use our online reporting system to report a problem, offer a commendation, get help, or make a suggestion. Your feedback will be submitted directly to the folks who can resolve your problem. If you want to report an emergency to the MTA, dial 911.
- Our Customer Self-Service page provides a list of MTA services you can access online 24/7.
- Many of the questions you may have about the MTA and its services can be answered by visiting our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.
- Our Maps and Schedules pages can help you plan your trips easily. Service Advisory pages will let you know how your travel plans could be affected by planned service changes. Use our trip planner to find the best way to get where you are going. If you require further assistance, please call our Travel Information numbers.
- Services for customers with disabilities are available through MTA New York City Transit’s Access-A-Ride program.
- Visit our Customer Service Center at 3 Stone Street in Lower Manhattan.
If you want to request a copy of a record under the Freedom of Information Law (FOIL), you must use the FOIL Request page. Only use that page for requesting copies of records under FOIL.
Making an ADA-Related Complaint
- Customers have several options by which to submit complaints to the MTA
- All complaints will be entered and tracked in the MTA's customer database.
- All customers will receive an inital acknowledgement of their complaint promptly, and where possible, complaints will be resolved on the first contact.
- Further correspondence and feedback to the customer is determined based on issue type, severity, and customer request(s). The MTA's goal is to resolve all complaints promptly, however, some complaints may require additional investigation and follow-up time.
MTA NYC Transit Subways and Buses, Staten Island Railway, and Paratransit ADA-Related Complaints
MTA ADA-Related Complaint
For complaints regarding MTA administrative buildings, including 2 Broadway, contact:MTA Facilities Coordinator
2 Broadway Mezzanine
New York, New York 10004
Accessible formats are available upon request.
Making a Reasonable Modification Request or Appeal
Learn how to make a Reasonable Modification Request or Appeal.
Filing a Title VI Complaint
Any person who believes she or he has been discriminated against on the basis of race, color, or national origin by MTA and its Agencies, may file a Title VI complaint by completing and submitting the Agency’s Title VI Complaint Form.